Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Branded Faith by Tom Underhill Review


Branded Faith
By Tom Underhill

A man sits in a tavern listening to the people talking around him and flashing back to the life he once had living with monks. As we listen, we learn that this is not just any man but an extremely gifted man who does not always use his gifts for the greater good.

Tom Underhill is quickly becoming one of my favorite short story authors. This one like the last one I reviewed, Ghost Writer, was absolutely fascinating. Not only does the nameless man in the tavern have a special gift, we also follow his struggle with what he can do. This short story is definitely worth the read.

As always if you have any requests or recommendations email me at:
Be sure to visit my blogs at:
You can even follow me on Twitter
@BookWormRflects


No comments:

Post a Comment