Monday, April 9, 2012

Smile by Tom Underhill Review


Smile
By Tom Underhill
Tammy is an ordinary high school girl who goes about her day waiting for her mother to show up, late again, to pick her up from practice. Then things turn for the worst when it seems that everyone at school has forgotten her and he life is not her own.
At first I was a bit confused, the short story by Tom Underhill did not seem like his others that I have previously read, reviewed, and enjoyed, but then he did not fail in twisting things around to piqué my interest and hold it in his clutches. Once again Tom Underhill has created a brilliant short story that is definitely worth the read.

As always if you have any requests or recommendations email me at:
Be sure to visit my blogs at:
You can even follow me on Twitter
                                               @BookWormRflect


No comments:

Post a Comment