Friday, April 20, 2012

Time Trick by Tom C. Underhill Review


Time Trick
By Tom C. Underhill

Jim can’t believe what has happened to him in the moment of spending time with a prostitute he is transported back into the past and one slip has altered his entire future. Jim returns to the present through his climax until he does something he must desperately try to take back with another visit, hopefully undoing the damage that was done.

I do enjoy Tom Underhill’s writing and his thought provoking endings but this short story is not for me. I know a lot of people use adultery to stimulate their audiences and raise their anger and this story certainly manages to do that with me. However, this story certainly manages to take the phrase “be careful what you wish for” to a whole new level.  

As always if you have any requests or recommendations email me at:
Be sure to visit my blogs at:
You can even follow me on Twitter
                                               @BookWormRflect

No comments:

Post a Comment