Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reed Butler's Story by James Emory Thomas Review


Reed Butler’s Story:
Cowboys, Vampires, Zombies, and the Power of God
By James Emory Thomas

Eighteen Seventy-Nine, Reed Butler is grieving the loss of his wife and child when he is bitten by a vampire, but Reed Butler is chosen by God to put an end to the vampires once and for all. Along the way Reed Butler is joined by several different characters that will all play an integral part in the outcome.

This is an interesting take on the vampire/horror genre. I think it is the first Christian Fiction I have read that dips into the world of vampire and zombies, though I was a bit weary at first the author did a wonderful job using the right passages from the bible to intertwine with what he was writing making it a fun tie in.  The only problem I have with this book isn’t really a problem at all I just want more it was different and fun I cannot wait to see what this author comes up with next though I think this novel will be hard to top.

For More Reviews be sure to visit my blogs at:

No comments:

Post a Comment