Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vacation!!!

So we are finally back in the USA and it has been amazing to be home. I have wanted to post the past few days unfortunately we are have internet issues. First it was the hotel we were at, oh Lord I tried and well lets just say I had better internet in Germany. Now I am at my mothers house and her internet hates my computer so, this is to let evereone know that it will probably be a few days before I can post for your pleasure! On the Bright side however I managed to find two bookstores while we had our lay over in Houston, much to my husband's dismay. Now back to spending time with my family! I haven't seen them in over a year now so it has been a long time coming! I promise to get back you all as soon as I possibly can!

-Bookworm aka Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment