Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Enchanted Ever After by Robin D. Owens

Enchanted Ever After
Mystic Circle Series Book Three
By Robin D. Owens

Kiri Palger has dreamed of working for Eight Corp., the creators of Fairies and Dragons an online game that Kiri is absolutely addicted to. Shortly after Kiri moves into the cul-de-sac of mystic circle where a number of Eight Corp. employees live, she is approached to start work on a new virtual reality project this is a dream come true and Kiri jumps at the chance. Soon she finds out that there is another purpose altogether for the new virtual system.


This is such a fun book, though you can definitely tell it is not the first in a series the author does an amazing job of making this a “stand alone” novel so that even though I haven’t read the previous two myself I can jump into the story and not once do I feel lost or confused. First off you have the gaming aspect of the book which I must admit I love video games so it automatically appealed to me but the author goes further than that she not only brings the game to life but she brings the multiple realms it represents into such vivid perspective I know I was definitely jealous of Kiri and wanted to jump head first into the game myself. Then you have some of the best scenes I have come across in a long time and Robin D. Owens descriptive proficiency comes into play once again sucking you into the story and the world in which she has created even further. This is a fascinating fantasy and with the heartwarming romance and touches of the gaming world it is highly unique. With such a well written book and an amazing story this is definitely a book worth reading. 

For more reviews please visit:

1 comment: